Wednesday 21 April 2010





Well I never did blog those photos of my purchases in NYC.
Never say never!
I've found it impossible to blog over the last few months. To cut a very long story short I have a new laptop and am keen to start again.
I took lots of photos over Easter, but unfortunately my husband wiped them by mistake. Poor soul didn't realise - although he did want want to compensate by buying me a new pair of clogs - my new obsession (I bought a pair of sheepskin lined clog boots in NYC). Haven't taken him up on that yet!
I thought these photos had been wiped too, but I had obviously downloaded them before Easter.
This piece was created especially for 'The Honey Bee and the Hive', the current exhibition at Contemporary Applied Arts. The Exhibition is on until 1st May and was currated by Wendy Ramshaw.



No comments:

Post a Comment