Tuesday 12 January 2010











I'm not the only collector in the family. Ciara's weaknesses are butterflies, horses, bags, shoes.....





So we spent Christmas at my parents holiday house in Northern Ireland although we all descended on my sister and partners house on Christmas Eve where we remained until well into boxing day.

Ciara had a really successful riding school from the tender age of seventeen until about ten years ago. Unfortunately all her hard work and meticulous cleanliness of the stables caused her major back problems and she was forced to give up.

I know she misses her old profession terribly, however she converted the stables into a wonderful house just over a year ago.

Here I am leaping about with Otto on Christmas morning with Otto. Again, again were his chants.
I'm in my jammies! Feel I need to point that out!
















No comments:

Post a Comment